Sterling Municipal Library is not the copyright holder for these photos. The Library has obtained permissions to post these photos on the library web site. See the “information” tab for each photograph to learn more.
In early 1919 looking north on Goose Creek Street renamed Main Street in Goose Creek. There were only five buildings west of the railroad tracks on the left side of the photo. The Chamber of Commerce office (later Rooster’s, 6 W Texas Ave.) stood where the N.J. Casey filling station on the left is.