Sterling Municipal Library is not the copyright holder for these photos. The Library has obtained permissions to post these photos on the library web site. See the “information” tab for each photograph to learn more.
In 1953 the bank opened the city’s first drive-in windows at former Grace Methodist Church property on the northeast corner of Pearce and Jones. Source: The Baytown Sun; Citizen’s 50th Anniversary; September 28, 1970