Sterling Municipal Library is not the copyright holder for these photos. The Library has obtained permissions to post these photos on the library web site. See the “information” tab for each photograph to learn more.
Steeple being mounted onto First Methodist Church in Pelly, 1949.
The steeple being mounted onto First Methodist Church in 1949, located at 501 S. Alexander Drive in Pelly. The church later became St. John's Methodist Church. This photo was contributed by Robert and Carolyn Francis in 2016.