Sterling Municipal Library is not the copyright holder for these photos. The Library has obtained permissions to post these photos on the library web site. See the “information” tab for each photograph to learn more.
Finished Sancturary for First Methodist Church in Pelly, 1949
Completed sanctuary of First Methodist Church in Pelly in 1949, located at 501 S. Alexander Drive. The church required rebuilding mid-construction due to a hurricane. Photo contributed by Robert and Carolyn Francis in 2016.