Sterling Municipal Library is not the copyright holder for these photos. The Library has obtained permissions to post these photos on the library web site. See the “information” tab for each photograph to learn more.
The building was built in 1875-1876. It was constructed of cypress lumber, wooden pegs, and square nails. The ground floor was used as a school from 1876-1920. It was still being used as the Lodge building.