Baytown Historic Photos

Sterling Municipal Library is not the copyright holder for these photos. The Library has obtained permissions to post these photos on the library web site. See the “information” tab for each photograph to learn more.

Home / Keyword 1950s / Fire Station No. 2. Dedication Marker, !954
 
 
 
      baypic3125.jpg
 
Fire Station No. 2. Dedication Marker, !954
  • Description
  • Keywords
  • Information
Unveiling the dedication marker at Fire Station No. 2, 1954. R. H. "Red" Pruett, Mayor, removing the marker's cover with Art Lintelman, Fire Chief, and Rugus Bergeron, Councilman, looking on.
Author
Donated by Denise Reineke Fischer, June 2002 with permission to duplicate.
Dimensions
1534*1242
Filesize
250 KB
Albums
Visits
1422