Baytown Historic Photos

Sterling Municipal Library is not the copyright holder for these photos. The Library has obtained permissions to post these photos on the library web site. See the “information” tab for each photograph to learn more.

Home / Anson Jones Elementary
 
 
 
      baypic216.jpg
 
Anson Jones Elementary
  • Description
  • Keywords
  • Information
Anson Jones Elementary School ; The first brick elementary school building in the Goose Creek section of Baytown was built with funds from a July 1919 bond issue. Construction began in 1921 and was completed in spring of 1923. J. F. Crawford was the first Superintendent, serving the 1923-24 school year. The school was located on Casey Street.
Author
unknown
Dimensions
3905*2616
Filesize
4545 KB
Albums
Visits
1036