Sterling Municipal Library is not the copyright holder for these photos. The Library has obtained permissions to post these photos on the library web site. See the “information” tab for each photograph to learn more.
School board members, 1923; Opening of the Anson Jones School in 1923. The school board members left to right were: E.T. Arnett; G.T. Galloway, President of the Board; J.F. Crawford, Superintendent; Judge Chester H. Bryon; A.T. Newkirk; and J.W. Riggs.